Reusable Linen Bowl Covers from the Hedgerow Collection
This set of three multi sized, reusable, elasticated linen bowl covers keeps food fresh, is breathable and looks beautiful in your kitchen.
Easy to fit, they are great solution to avoiding single use plastic and are ideal for food that can be left on the workshop or you can pop them in the fridge!
Fully machine washable at 30 degrees centigrade you can use them again and again.
Perfect for preparing food for supper, for use on picnics or for covering snacks and sauces for barbeques and other outdoor meals. Avoid food waste, by covering your leftovers for later.
Each pure linen bowl covers is finished with an elasticated hem for easy fitting.
This set of three handmade linen bowl covers is a great way to avoid single use plastic like cling film. They are made to fit bowls with diameters of up to 18cm, 22cm and 30cm.
We love them because:-
- They can be used in the fridge
- They let food breathe - unlike cling film!
- They are reusable, over and over again
- They look great in the kitchen
- You can match them to our Kitchen Accessories
- They're an eco-friendly alternative to cling film and plastic bags
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- They feature attractive fine line drawings of plants from our Cornish hedgerows on each bowl cover.
- Available in Slate Grey.
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small European family business from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.